Thursday, May 28, 2009

A preschool grad!

The last day of preschool was filled with fun! The kids had a party at the Anthem waterpark. I got to go with Connor . . . so fun to be with him and his friends.





That night Connor's preschool put on a sweet little graduation for the kids that will be entering kindergarten in the fall. The idea of "graduation" seemed kind of cheesy to me, but it really was fun to see how big he has become. Amazing!





They asked all the kids what they wanted to be when they grow up . . . after many cowgirls, princesses, and racecar drivers . . . my kiddo answers with a firm and enthusiastic response of "I want to be an ASTRONAUT". So funny!

And, you will be so proud to know that I didn't even cry . . . until I got home and chatted with Jon about how excited he is to grow and learn. They were happy tears, but also "how have five years gone so fast" tears. At least I know I am pathetic!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE preschool graduations. They are the cutest! Wouldn't it be nice if all graduation ceremonies were that entertaining?