Saturday, May 9, 2009

Preschool Mother's Day Tea

Connor's class put on a sweet Mother's Day tea last Thursday. What fun! We snacked on fruit and breakfast bread and Connor even served Anderson and I yummy juice. What a sweet morning!





They made those cute flower pens and decorated a flower pot as a present, but my favorite gift was his interview about me. Some things were right on . . . he does know my favorite color to wear, for sure! (You can click on the picture to read the list.)



The other moms and I were laughing and comparing our lists. I invited them all over for a fun afternoon of watching commercials and washing dishes! I am such a party animal, I know!!! I love Connor's sweet perspective!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Oh man! I wish I would have read this 15 minutes ago, I could have had you come over and wash a whole sink full of dishes! You would have been in heaven :)

Your kids are too darling!

Unknown said...

Hee hee. I love the preschool gifts. One year I had my Pre K students make a cookbook of Mommy's Best Recipes. One kid said that you make hamburgers by driving up to the sign and telling it what you want. Then, the people come and bring you the burgers!