Here is my top ten list of favorite things . . .
10. Picked berries at Kehl Springs.
9. Found Geodes near Clints Wells (and found a letterbox stamp).
8. Fed fish at the Tonto Creek Fish Hatchery.
7. Played in Tonto Creek (found stamp #2 and #3).
6. Hiked around Woods Canyon Lake.
5. Hiked the 260 Trailhead (got a stamp too).
4. Visited Paleo Ruins (found stamp #5).
3. Picnicked at Green Valley Park.
2. Hiked to Wild Bill's Spring in Pine (another stamp!).
1. Played at Fossil Creek.
Anderson . . . the one I had to promise that there were new shoes waiting for him at home before he would get into the creek with his tennies on. Our rule follower!
Connor . . . our daredevil.
Kyndall . . . the one that wouldn't wait for her swimsuit to get into the water. Ha!
What a great three days!!